Responsibility for front end coding part of the enterprise CMS solutions (mostly JAVA based) projects and stand-alone enterprise internet application projects.
Working in close collaboration with the creative department, the backend development team and the business stakeholders on front end solution seeking.
Consult other team members and build them up regarding technology, and processes.
- HTML 5, CSS, Java script
- Knowledge of Java script frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, jQuery, RequireJS, BackboneJS, etc.)
- OpenSource CMS systems experience is a plus (e.g. OpenCMS, wordpress, joomla, Typo3, Liferay, etc.)
- Knowledge in Ajax theory, familiar with JSON, XML data format
- Deployment and management processes experience (DEV, QA, Live)
- Development supportive systems like Jira, Confluence, deployment with Hudson, automated testing, release control and version management using Subversion or GIT
- You have worked with Angular and / or Backbone JS for at least 1 year
- You use SASS for writing CSS
- You have used a JS build tool such as Grunt
- You practice test driven development
- You have built mobile HTML5 applications
- Nice to have: understanding of at least one additional programming language/application (PHP, JSP, JAVA, PhoneGap) and working experience in agile (SCRUM, Kanban, Scrumban) projects.
· University Graduate in Computer Science or related discipline
· Good communication skills in English, written & spoken
· Communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work well in a multi-cultural environment
· Ability to work alone & unmanaged and to work as part of a team when required
· High motivation, sense of responsibility, self-discipline & willing to learn
· Minimum of 4 years working experience in related fields
· Nice to have: Communication skills in German
Please send your CV in English or Russian to: